Student Resources, Help and FAQ
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (2)
As of 3/11/2020:
The administration at UAHT and the UA System are monitoring the health concerns regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Everyone should be proactive to decrease the incidence and spread of the disease. The precautions below also apply to the preventing the flu, which is still affecting many communities and school districts in southwest Arkansas.
The best way to prevent the spread of infectious diseases is to:
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unclean hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover all coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow instead of on your hand
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Please use the hand sanitizer stations in each building. Wash and sanitize your hands frequently and try to avoid touching your face. We will keep the campus community up to date as we get more information. The first link below is a World Health Organization Video regarding COVID-19. The second link is a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention video on proper handwashing.
CDC Coronavirus Information